Thursday, January 6, 2011

Website Design, Domain, Hosting and SEO Service


Web Designing Solution from Abhisek Panda
Rates are lowered. Hurry!!!


Are you an owner of a small business? Do you need global reach? What about creating your own website? 


If you want a website for your small business then I can help you. Contact me for web design, development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and maintenance. I can help you in creating a wonderful site at very low cost including design, hosting, domain registration and maintenance. 


I can guarantee that your site will be indexed by all major search engines very soon after publishing to web. Please find details about the service below.



Website design features
1.            100% satisfaction guarantee or Money back                
2.            Free maintenance 
3.            Free Search Engine Optimization
4.            Free Training to maintain your site                            
5.            Free up-gradation at any time
6.            Free basic Graphics design if needed
7.            Minimum development time
8.            Lowest fees for designing, SEO and Hosting.
9.            Simple to use interface and easy to navigate design
10.         Attractive designs according to your need
11.         Complete customization
12.         Any time support

My Web design plans are lowest in the industry with a lot of free features as stated above. Professional companies charge a lot for SEO, Hosting and Maintenance, etc. Please find detained plans and my contact details below.

Website Design Phases I Follow:

Contact Details:






Web Design Plans
Plan 1: Free hosting
  •  In this plan I will use free website builders like yola, Google sites, ucoz, wix, etc to design and host your site. So you don't have to spend money on web hosting. 
  • You have to only pay for the domain name registration. You have to only pay a little design fees to me and I will provide you free training on managing your own site as well as we will provide you free maintenance. Below are the details.
Total fees to pay: Rs. 1550* + 450= Rs.2000
Page type: Static
No of pages: Unlimited (Rs. 2000(for websites up to 5 pages) after that I will charge Rs.100 extra for each page.)
Domain Registration: Included (.com domain for one year)
Emails: up to 5 depending on domain registrar
Website space and Bandwidth: Depends upon the provider
Database support: No

* Rs. 1550(for websites up to 5 pages) after that I will charge Rs.100 extra for each page.

Plan 2: Paid hosting
  •  In this plan you can make your custom website according to your needs. But you have to pay hosting charge every year along with the domain registration fee.
  •  I will provide you full customization according to your needs using appropriate technology.
The details of this plan is as follows,
Total fees to pay: Rs. 2000*+2160+450= Rs.4610
Technologies used: ASP.NET, XHTML, CSS, C#, JQuery, Java Script, PHP
I will use any technology according to your needs. 
Page type: Static
No of pages: Unlimited (Rs. 3000(for websites up to 5 pages) after that I will charge Rs.200 extra for each page.)
Domain Registration: Included (.com domain for one year)
Hosting: Included (for 1 year). Every year you have to pay a hosting charge of Rs 3000.
Website space and Bandwidth: up to 10 Gb Space and Unlimited bandwidth
Subdomains: 25
Emails: up to 100 depending on domain registrar and hosting
Database support: Yes
(The hosting plan has a lot of other free features.)

* Rs. 2000(for websites up to 5 pages) after that I will charge Rs.200 extra for each page.


N.B:- This charge is for developing a static website. I will prefer to design small static website to reduce the cost. But if you want a dynamic site I can give it a try.

Plan 3: Shared hosting

All the features are same as Plan 2, but this is a cheaper plan to assist small organizations those can’t afford a separate hosting plan. In plan 2 you have to buy a separate hosting plan of your own. But in this plan I will host your website on my Shared Hosting account.

The details of this plan is as follows,


Total fees to pay: Rs. 2000*+1000+450= Rs.3450
Technologies used: ASP.NET, XHTML, CSS, C#, JQuery, Java Script, PHP

I will use any technology according to your needs. 
Page type: Static
No of pages: Unlimited (Rs. 3000(for websites up to 5 pages) after that I will charge Rs.200 extra for each page.)
Domain Registration: Included (.com domain for one year)
Hosting: Included (for 2 year). Every year you have to pay a hosting charge of Rs. 1000.
Website space and Bandwidth: up to 1 Gb Space and Unlimited bandwidth
Subdomains:  up to 25
Emails: up to 10 depending on domain registrar and hosting
Database support: No


* Rs. 2000(for websites up to 5 pages) after that I will charge Rs.200 extra for each page.

NOTE: - 
  • There are savings if you buy domain names and hosting plans for more than one year. So more you buy more you save.
  • Other hosting options are also available. For details you can contact me.
  • All the charges included are for creating a static website with no database support. (Database Support: Yes) written in the features means that the hosting plan supports database.
  • If you are not satisfied with my service and design, I will refund  90% of the total fees paid by you. I will also give written signed agreement of this before starting the project.   
For detailed and current rate visit www.hostdrunk.com.


My Clients: 
     


Contact me through the above contact detail or use my contact form in this blog.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an existing website which needs some modification and I learned a lot after reading this article.Thanks.Keep Posted.

    Domain Hosting

    ReplyDelete